He is concentrating so hard!
Hadley decided to help him by knotting up the yarn :)
I had to share what Andy's been doing on his free time at night because I think it is so cute and sweet. He decided to take up Crocheting! He was looking for a cheap hobby he can do once in awhile and he chose to crochet! When we were at wal-mart and he told me this, I just laughed because if you know Andy, he likes to "get into" stuff, but doesn't carry it through. Or gets boared in a day. :) But it would only cost 2$ to get the stuff and he really wanted to give it a try so we got it! And he's been working on a scarf for me for the last month! Its coming along very well. He only had to start over once. He even took it to work so a lady could help with him it on his lunch break :) And at the store, he got help from the ladies in the craft department. They said that actually a lot of men take on crocheting. I was surprised! I will post his master piece when it is all done so you can see what a beautiful job he does. Feel free to put a request in for something. It might be done in a year :)
Hahaha...that is too cute! :) Andy is so sweet to make you a scarf.
ReplyDeleteTell Andy I can teach him to crochet snowflakes for your tree next year. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! Isn't that funny? It looks like Hadley is a big helper! :) It's good to start with a scarf - you can see progress quickly. How did he learn to crochet?
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh... how odd! hahahaha..oh my word! lol
ReplyDeleteis he feeling okay?!