We had no choice, but to get creative! What you see in the picture is Grady wearing a dog training pad that my dad used with his new hunting puppy a couple months ago. I folded it up and taped it on Grady! Of course as soon as we got it on him, we left knowing we didnt have much time before we had a big mess! Fortanetely, we did make it home with no leaking even though he did wet it! Looks pretty silly, but it worked! From now on though, I think I'll keep a few extra diapers in the car for emergency's!
background
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Oops, we forgot the diaper bag
One night last wk, we went over to my parents to shower since our shower has been out of order. After washing all the kids up in the tub, we realized we forgot the diaper bag.... So, we searched high and low for an extra diaper at Grandma's house, but had no luck.
We had no choice, but to get creative! What you see in the picture is Grady wearing a dog training pad that my dad used with his new hunting puppy a couple months ago. I folded it up and taped it on Grady! Of course as soon as we got it on him, we left knowing we didnt have much time before we had a big mess! Fortanetely, we did make it home with no leaking even though he did wet it! Looks pretty silly, but it worked! From now on though, I think I'll keep a few extra diapers in the car for emergency's!

We had no choice, but to get creative! What you see in the picture is Grady wearing a dog training pad that my dad used with his new hunting puppy a couple months ago. I folded it up and taped it on Grady! Of course as soon as we got it on him, we left knowing we didnt have much time before we had a big mess! Fortanetely, we did make it home with no leaking even though he did wet it! Looks pretty silly, but it worked! From now on though, I think I'll keep a few extra diapers in the car for emergency's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment