background
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
11 wk check up
I am now 13 wks pregnant and starting the 2nd trimester. I don't have too many complaints, but this pregnancy sure has been different than the girls'. It's hard not knowing what to expect with this one, but it's doable. Not too much sickness, some tiredness, and a lot of lack of motivation. We had a bit of a scare last wk with some spotting, but it lasted less than a day and for reassurance I did go to the doctor and heard the baby's heart beat. Apparently it can be quite common though I did not think so because I did not ever experience that before. My last apt was about 2 wks ago and baby's heart beat was strong as ever. Such an amazing sound! So weird to know theres something living in me, but such a miracle! My next apt is in a couple wks when I am 15 wks. I can hardly wait for the ultra sound, which will be in May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look so cute (as usual). That is what my belly looks like after I eat. LOL ;)
ReplyDeleteShauna you are so cute pregnant! :)
ReplyDelete