background

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Please support The Infantile Scoliosis Outreach Program



I am selling bracelets for the Infantile Scoliosis Outreach Program. They are $5 each if anybody wants to support this program. I want to do what I can do to help this program because without this, we would not have found out about Mehta Casting and Hadley would have already have numerous surgeries and more than likely lung damage. We are just so thankful that God directed where he did and with all the progress Mehta casting and God have brought us.

The bracelets are not "cool" by any means, but they could make a great children's toy. But more than anything they go to a great cause. The money goes to training Doctor's for this training so more and more children can be saved. It also goes to raising awareness about Infantile Scoliosis, which is important because time is essential with scoliosis.

If you would like to support this program, please send $5 to our and I will send you a bracelet.

Or if you live close by, please let me know if you want to contribute and I will bring you a bracelet.

My goal is to sell 15 bracelets and I only have till April 13th.

Thanks everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment