She is also our little Drama Queen, but we wont focus on that one! ;)
Mianna LOVES to dance. We have a Children's dance party mix with all her fav. dance songs such as: It's Electric, YMCA, Macarena, Baby Hands up, and more I can't think of. A lot of old fun songs :)
I have to say right now though, her favorite dance routine is my mom's movie, "Richard Simmons." Every time we go there, thats the first thing she wants to do. We actually are borrowing it right now at our house. Its actually a fun dance work out video! :) I need to get a video of her doing that one becuase it is so funny. She does a good job doing all of the moves they do and following along!
I thought I'd share some of her expressions while she is dancing to her CD. She is such a character. She definitely comes alive when dancing. A piece of her most of you probably have never seen!
You will see in a lot of the pictures, she does actions to the songs! She also lip sings when she doesnt know the words! She does this in church too sometimes! She is our little mysterious actress!
l
a
I love these pictures! Mia is such a sweet and fun little girl. Thanks for sharing this side of her with us! :)
ReplyDelete