background

Monday, February 2, 2009

Life at Home

I havent posted in awhile, so I thought I'd post a little bit of what it like to be a stay at home mom.
First of all, I LOVE IT. I couldnt be any more thankful that God has allowed me to be home with the girls and has provided all of our needs for us!

What we do at home that is fun...
Play
do art crafts
color
A lot of dancing
Games; pretty pretty princess, candy land, and Go Fish
cook and bake
read books
jump on the bed(I know, its a "no no")
Make a lot of messes, but then work together in cleaning them up
Watch movies(usually while eating breakfast)
bath time or for Hadley splash in sink time
puzzles
do preschool games on the computer
A little bit of structured learning time until its no longer fun
And a lot more... too much to list!

What we do that is not so fun....
Laundry
Clean and organize
discipline
I'll repeat Laundry again!!!(a million times)
and I'll also repeat clean again! :)

Click to play Life At Home
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment