About 3 wks ago, I was "late" and I am very regular. I wanted to wait until I was at least 3 days behind before I took a test. I didn't tell Andy because I wanted to surprise him if I was pregnant. So, Day 3 of being late finally came and after going to my MOPS group, I ran to the store with the girls and got a test. Then I ran home quick and took it and sure enough.... it was positive!
So after I starred at it for a long time making sure it was really positive, I wrapped it up and took it to Andy's work and dropped it off and the front desk. He called me about an hour later all excited! We decided to wait until my first ultra sound to tell everybody the good news. And that ultra sound was last Friday Feb. 6th.
Everything went well at my first apt. I was 7 wks and 2 days. And the baby was 1 cm long. So tiny. It is such a miracle something that little forms into a human being.
So far, this pregnancy feels a little different than the girls. I don't have the same symptoms as I did with them. I'm just wondering if were having a boy this time. I guess we'll see :)
Me at 7 wks: ( I will post pics as I grow)
congrats girl!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBig congrats to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Yeah for baby number 3!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww...CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeletei am so excited for you shauna!!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete