background

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kids say the cutest things

Just wanted to share something cute Hadley said:

Every morning, I Get the girls there cereal and let them watch a movie while watching it. But before we do that, we pray. Today I let Hadley say the prayer and of course she just repeats after me. (just a side note-- Hadley is learning her body parts; she knows eyes, mouth, nose, and just learned ear)
The prayer went like this... (it was new years day)

Me: Dear God
Hadley: Gob

Me: Thank you
Hadley: Thank you

Me: for food
Hadley: Food

Me: and for new
Hadley: New

Me
: Year
Hadley: Ear (pointing to her ear)

I couldn't help but to crack up. It was too cute.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is the cutest thing! I'm so glad you posted this as it will make me smile the rest of the day! I have to think that it makes Jesus pretty happy, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love it!! That is so cute. She is such a smart little girl.

    ReplyDelete