background

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hadley's cast removal

Today Hadley got her cast off! Andy took a video of her getting it removed. Its not the prettiest video, but this is what she has to go through every time they remove her cast. I think I'm thankful I don't have to see what she has to go through to get it put on.

This wk while Hadley is cast free, we plan on spoiling her a little extra and getting lots of quality family time in! I will try to keep a journal day to day of our fun activities we do. So if you want check back and see how Hadley enjoys being free!

Hadley's 5th cast will be applied next Tuesday in Chicago at 6AM.

The video is a bit long, but to see the ending is worth it! :)

The process of cast removal consists of:

1. Sawing through the outer layer
2. Using a special scissor to seperate the outer layer of the cast in order to cut the indside
3. Cutting the inside of the cast


Click to play Hadley's Cast Removal
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. It was so hard to watch. Anna and I were both crying, but you are right the end was worth it.

    Thanks for giving us just a tiny glimpse of what you all go through. You are always in our prayers.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete