Wow! I've never seen a tree like this! I love it that you call it the birthday tree and put a hat on top. Where did you find the paper tree skirt? And the homemade ornaments and garland - SUCH A GREAT IDEA!!! I am sure that Jesus is very honored by your tree! What a great time to teach the girls about the meaning of Christmas. (I might have to steal some of your ideas if you don't mind!!!)
Shauna, I LOVE this! You guys are so creative. I love how you involve the girls with everything, Your tree and tree skirt are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow! I've never seen a tree like this! I love it that you call it the birthday tree and put a hat on top. Where did you find the paper tree skirt? And the homemade ornaments and garland - SUCH A GREAT IDEA!!! I am sure that Jesus is very honored by your tree! What a great time to teach the girls about the meaning of Christmas. (I might have to steal some of your ideas if you don't mind!!!)
ReplyDelete