Sunday, after an outdoor service at my parents church, we headed back to the zoo! On Saturday we only got through half the zoo and didn't see any of the typical zoo animals or get to do the train or feed the goats. Mianna was crushed and We felt horrible. So, we decided while Hadley has her cast off, we should get back there to finish the zoo! I'm glad we did because it was well worth it! Even though it was expensive, spending time with the family is priceless! Then we came home and took baths again! :)
Today after the girls' had their classes at the YMCA, we had a picnic at the park! And Hadley got one last fun time in the sand that she'll get to have for awhile. She loved it! Then we took baths! hehe, of course!
In about 15 min. were going to be heading to Chicago. Mianna will be spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa. Were going to just relax and have fun wtih Hadley one more night when she is cast free. Maybe stop at a park with sand, get some dinner, get another bath, and most importantly LOTS of snuggling!
I'm definitely getting emotional and going to miss the snuggly little body of hers. But, it is for the best!!!
Well, can't write more because the Hadley is crabby and we gotta go :)
Please keep praying for us... exspeically tomorrow~!
Glad to see Hadley enjoying herself! Good Luck on the re-casting...Your family is in our prayerss, we love you,
ReplyDeleteAaron & Lindsey
I loved seeing all the pictures, and Hadley enjoying herself. What a blessing this week must have been. I am glad you were able to utilize every minute you had.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for yu guys!!! Lots of love.
Elizabeth
P.S. James was looking at the pics with me and when he saw Hadley he said, "Awwww". I thought that was cute! :)