Back to blogging. ....
It's been quite awhile since I've blogged! Life has been so busy that I
just haven't had time to do it anymore! But the good news is, I'd like
to start again!!! The kids are growing up so fast and we have so many
relatives and friends that live far away, which means so many milestones missed by
them! I will do my best to keep up with sharing our lives to those who
want to keep up with us!
BUT with that being said, I will not email every time I post something as I used to. This will be my last email.... So, IF you
want emails every time I post, there is a box on our blog under our
family picture that says, "FOLLOW BY EMAIL," put your email in there and
every time I post, an email will automatically be sent to you through
blogger. You will get an email from FeedBurner Email
Subscriptions (noreply+feedproxy@google.com) to confirm your
subscription. When you do, just click the link and it's confirmed. You
might have to check your junk mail at first to make sure
the emails are not being sent there OR put FeedBurner Email Subscriptions (noreply+feedproxy@google.com) in your contact list so the emails are not sent to your junk mail.
And thats it! Feel free to leave comments once in awhile so I know there is reason to keep blogging! :D
looking forward to your posts!!! I should get back into my blog again too.
ReplyDelete