background

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat! Is Halloween out of control? This year may be our last year of trick or treating! I enjoy the cute dressing up of the kids and seeing them light up when they get candy, but as Halloween is seeming to get uglier and uglier, Andy and I are debating whether we will contribute next year. We never participate in the the ugly's of Halloween, but no matter how much we try to stay away from it, theres no staying away from it when you leave the house. From creepy costumes to scary decorations... it is everywhere! We don't want Satan to get any glory by us participating in Halloween! I'm sure he gets enough by the people around us!
Our thoughts instead are to do something at our house such as carve our pumpkins or play a game and hand out candy. But are going to buy candy from a magazine that says Jesus Loves You or has a verse on it or something! Giving Jesus the Glory!

Here are some pictures of this years Halloween:










Posted by Picasa

1 comment: