Mike and Kim came saturday afternoon to watch the kids for us! We started our afternoon with a quiet session of glaze. We decided to paint a few fun items for our front flower bed. Andy painted a frog and I painted a turtle. It was so incredibly relaxing, peaceful, and quiet! It was perfect! Definitely a stress reliever! After a few hours of painting, we headed over to the melting pot for a slow quiet dinner. Again, just what we needed! After all that, we bummed the mall a bit looking for a pair of sandals for Andy(for his bday) and finally we found some! :) Then we headed back home and watched a movie with Mike and Kim!

Happy (belated) anniversary. I'm so glad you guys were able to get out and spend a wonderful evening together.
ReplyDeleteShauna, you look so beautiful. That dress looks so nice on you. :)
I'm so happy you guys had a wonderful evening! :) Congrats!
ReplyDelete