The lives of Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli
He is SOOO cute!!!! I think he looks a lot like Had's. :)
How CUTE!!!
there's a look-a-like-meter online somewhere that I used with Ash when she was about that age..... you submit a photo of you and then your husband..... and then of course the baby....pretty cool. :)
okay, I had to look a second time. I would say he looks most like Hadley. :)
Can I choose you and Hadley? :) The picture of Grady smiling is adorable!
too darn cute! ;)-big_Smella
He is SOOO cute!!!! I think he looks a lot like Had's. :)
ReplyDeleteHow CUTE!!!
ReplyDeletethere's a look-a-like-meter online somewhere that I used with Ash when she was about that age..... you submit a photo of you and then your husband..... and then of course the baby....pretty cool.
ReplyDelete:)
okay, I had to look a second time. I would say he looks most like Hadley. :)
ReplyDeleteCan I choose you and Hadley? :) The picture of Grady smiling is adorable!
ReplyDeletetoo darn cute! ;)
ReplyDelete-big_Smella