The lives of Andy, Shauna,
Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli
background
Thursday, September 24, 2009
The little man is here!
And out little man is born! September 18th, 2009 at 10:24 Am. He weighs 8 lbs exactly and is 20 in. long. Everything went very well and now were adjusting to our new family of 5! :)
Oh Shauna, Grady is so precious! I can't believe he is here all ready. I love all the pictures! They make me feel so anxious to hold him and kiss him. :) I can't wait to meet him in person. Thanks for posting these.
Welcome to the world, Grady! I love all the pictures, you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Shauna!
ReplyDeleteYAY Congrats to the whole family!
ReplyDeleteOh Shauna, Grady is so precious! I can't believe he is here all ready. I love all the pictures! They make me feel so anxious to hold him and kiss him. :) I can't wait to meet him in person. Thanks for posting these.
ReplyDeleteI love you and miss you!