The crib
Dressers handed down from Hadley's nursery
The cross I painted
The shelf we made for Mia for her nursery with a picture frame
on top painted by Mia and Hadley, a Car bank painted by Andy,
and little wooden truck, car, and airplane painted by Andy and I
His curtains sewn by me :) I'm so proud of these because they are
my first sewing project done all by myself
... 1st time using my sewing machine :)
Little vehicles all around his room(already painted!)
Canvas art pictures painted by Andy and I
Wooden model helicopter specially made by Andy
The blue shelving was made for Mianna's nursery(color-dark wood),
then was painted white for Hadley's nursery,
and now is blue for baby boy's nursery!
The nursery
WOW!!! You guys did an AMAZING job!! And so many hand painted or hand made items for your son! What a sweet room you've made for him!
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE it! I love the color scheme. I also love all the detail that you and Andy put into it. You guys did such a good job and were so creative. I can see all the love and care that went into the room.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys! Yea a boy!! Having a boy is so different then having a girl (but not in a bad way). I know he will just melt your heart.
Can't wait to see pictures when he is born!
I miss you and love you!