Wow 4 years thats wonderful :) I love that you two have your tradition of rock climbing and the melting pot, thats awesome! I love you both & God bless your family -lindsey
Congratulations! Happy Anniversary, you two! And what a super fun date! I'd also like to agree about the dress.... YOU LOOK STUNNING! Where did you come up with the idea of rock climbing? That's such a cool idea!
Wow 4 years thats wonderful :) I love that you two have your tradition of rock climbing and the melting pot, thats awesome! I love you both & God bless your family -lindsey
ReplyDeleteHow cute!! You looked so BEAUTIFUL at the Melting Pot, was that a dress? very cute ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, you guys are such a cute couple!!!
awww! congrats! it's our four year on july 31st, as well! crazy!
ReplyDeletei've always wanted to go to a fondue restaurant.... i know there's a place in appleton..but is the melting pot in milwaukee somewhere????
Congratulations! Happy Anniversary, you two! And what a super fun date! I'd also like to agree about the dress.... YOU LOOK STUNNING! Where did you come up with the idea of rock climbing? That's such a cool idea!
ReplyDelete