For my birthday, Andy and the girls
surprised me and took me to the Jelly Belly Factory. Ive been wanting to go there for awhile. It's an hour away, but it free so that made up for it. Andy blind folded me all the way so I had no idea! If you've never been there, id
recommend it :) They have a cute little train that you take to tour the factory and stop from station to station to watch little videos on how they make the jelly beans. And in the end you get a free little bag to take home. Then you also have access to their jelly belly shop and everything is cheaper! And we got to try all the different flavors too! We did leave however feeling sick never wanting Jelly beans again! But it was worth it!
The girl's and I in our Jelly belly hats on the train~

Daddy and Mia

HOW FUN!!! You guys are such a sweet family...sounds so yummy :) Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I am so glad you finally got to go. Did you get any belly flops?
ReplyDeleteAww, thats so great! I'm glad you got to do something fun and special for your birthday.
ReplyDelete