background
Monday, October 8, 2007
Hadley's weight update
I just wanted to update everybody with Hadley's weight. We went in for her recheck last Wednesday to make sure she was gaining weight because at her last apt she was only in the 5th percentile. So, we got there and the nurse asked me, what did she weigh last time. I said, "i think like 11 lbs 14 oz if I remember correctly." Then she looked at her papers and said, "I have down, 11 lbs 2 oz." I was like, hmm, i thought she was more, but whatever, maybe im wrong. Then we weighed her and she was 12 lbs 6oz. The nurse said she would go check that over with the dr and be right back. Well, she came back and said she had good news. Turns out that the nurse that we had at her 4 month check up wrote her weight in wrong in the computer. Hadley did weigh 11 lbs 14 oz, but the nurse wrote it in as 11 lbs 1.4 oz! So, the whole time, Hadley's weight was never down. She was in the 10th percentile the whole time and still is. So, I was worried for no reason! Hadley is growing perfectly! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh that is such good news. I have been praying for you guys! Praise God!
ReplyDelete