Hadley's 1st taste of cereal
Mianna took this picture
She loved her Cereal!
Hadley had her first cereal experience on Saturday. She did so good. She loved it right away and wanted more. She was all smiles and kicking! Im not actually sure how much got in her mouth or on her bib that first time, but she wanted more! We have been giving it to her every night and she just loves it! Soon, we'll be moving on to peas and bananas in a jar, then on to finger foods! It goes way too quick! I dont want my babies to grow up!
Ah...cereal already...wow she is getting so big! Cute pics :)
ReplyDeleteoh my word! you're starting soooo early!!!! she seems waaaay to young for that!
ReplyDeleteas for the breastfeeding... don't get down on yourself...your body is the best supplier for her! it knows EXACTLY how much fat, etc... to make and give to her! you're doing an awesome thing for Hadley!
The doc will let you know what else you can do for her to get more weight put on..... but it wouldn't have anything to do with you and your body! So no worries! You're a great mommy! :)
Wow, I can't believe she is old enough to be eating cereal! How does the time go by so fast? I love the pictures. She is super cute.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with Anna, don't be hard on yourself. Sometimes because of stres or whatever your body might not produce enough milk. However if that was the case it would not be your fault. And, I wouldn't worry about it right now.
You are such a good mom. I am so proud of you! I love to see you with your girls, you are so great with them. You are such an encouragement to me.
Love ya!
wow! I can't believe she's having cereal already! They grow too fast! She is such a big girl. I hope I get to see you guys in person sometime soon!
ReplyDelete