background
Friday, August 10, 2007
Puddles
Yesterday, I was feeling a bit down so Andy suggested a walk to the park to burn some on Mianna's energy. So, we did and it was alright. But on our way back, we ran into some puddles and of course Mianna could not resist them. Right through them she went... And then of course dad followed. And then because they were having so much fun, I had to join in! It was so much fun. We stayed in those puddles for a good 1/2 hour jumping and splashing and have so much fun. Then we decided we should go home. But dad had the idea of walking to the river right behind our house, so we did. And it was cold, but we played in there probally for another 1/2 hour! Mianna loved it! She splashed and kicked, and decided to take her pants off and go all the way in :) And dad followed! Not me. I wasnt that crazy :) We had so much fun! Thats definetely what I needed to cheer me up... some good family time! Those are the memories you treasure the most! Thanks God for knowing what I need and giving me such a wonderful family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh I'm so glad you guys got the family time you needed last night. Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteI love some of those pictues...the one of Mianna in the river, with the light behind her...that is just precious.
What sweet and precious memories you were able to make. God is so good to give us moments like these.
ditto as Elizabeth :) Sometimes you just need to take those moments to your family...I'm glad it was well worth it and thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteIt was good hanging out with you guys tonight, we need to do it more often for sure. And Hadley is sooo sweet (definitely have even more baby fever now...jeez I can't get away from it ;) Have a Great Weekend and we'll see ya Sunday!
Thos spur of the moment times are just the best aren't they? I love it. I'm glad you had such a great time.
ReplyDelete