background

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy 3rd Anniversary

Make a PhotoShow Full Size
Today marks Andy and my 3rd anniversary! I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. God really knows what he is doing when he put me and Andy together. He is everything I'd ever want in a man. He is so sweet, caring, loves me soooo much, fun, funny, he helps me so much around the house, makes dinner occasionally, gives me time to sleep in on wkds if we have time, has a strong relationship with the Lord, finds time to spend time in his word everyday, is involved in so many things in the church, shares the Gospel at any chance he has, is a wonderful fun father, is there for us when I need him, listens to what I have to say, always gives good advice, and always puts a smile on my face. I love him so much. And I am looking forward to many more years to come! :)
Saturday we celebrated our anniversary. We carried on our tradition of going rock climbing and to the Melting Pot. We've done it every year so far for our anniversary and will continue to do it until were out of shape :) It was so much fun to just have that time together. We got a babysitter for the girls all day. It was Hadley's first time away from me all day. She took the bottle very well. It was such a good day :) Thank you God!

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Happy Anniversary! God certainly did know what He was doing when He put you two together! God bless your fourth year together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so proud of you two. You were meant for each other and that is why you found each other. The LORD has blessed you with a beautiful family! Mianna and Hadley have the best Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! You guys are so cute together. I agree, God did know what He was doing when He put you together! I'm glad you all were able get some much needed time away. Looks like fun!

    Shauna, I just have to say you look absolutely beautiful!!! You are such a beautiful person...inside and out!

    Happy late anniversary!

    ReplyDelete