background

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hadley started smiling!



Thats right, our baby girl is smiling and talking! Her first smile was June 20th while I was at work. She was sitting in her bouncy seat looking out the window while I was doing dishes. She was talking a little bit so i went over there to talk and play with her. She just got all excited and started talking up a storm and was so smiley. This was her first intentional smile! :) Now whenever you talk to her, she will usually smile and talk a little bit unless of course she's hungry or tired. It is very cute! She gets very excited when you are playing with her and you touch her nose! She's getting so big so fast!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how precious!!! Those firsts are so exciting. And when they smile...it just melts your heat. What a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big already. She is too precious, I love her smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet! Isn't it great that you could get a few of those smiles on camera?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shauna, she is such a cutie. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I look forward to watching your girls grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love it when they start smiling intentionally!! She is getting so big already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! That's so exciting. I love the first smile. I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete